Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and poof, it's gone

Balance of Marshalls gift card: $0.00


That didn't take long, did it?

And not one item added to my wardrobe. HomeGoods sucked me in.

But now my guest bedroom has pillows, my bed has a new down comforter, my kitchen has a crepe pan, as well as a muffin pan that isn't rusty, and my powder room has a waste basket. (Plus something else I can't remember right now.)

I received my first $25 gift card to JCPenney this week from MyPoints for opening junk email advertisements, and I will be getting almost $20 from ebates this weekend, so that means more "free" shopping. I hope to use it to get some window treatments for the guest bedroom.

Then it will be ready to host an overnight guest.
*Please book at least 48 hours in advance*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and I will take Saturday night, Valentine's Day. Tell me, does it include breakfast? :) Girl, you have got to hook me up with the methods of the free shopping!

No No Nanette said...

Becky, I am sorry to say it is only a twin bed, which could be cozy...maybe