Saturday, February 7, 2009

smelly gas

When you come home from a day out, it is never a good thing to smell a stinky smell on your living room carpet, only to discover that the stinky smell is propane leaking from your gas-burning fireplace and settling to the floor. Luckily I wasn't wearing any of my shoes that shoot sparks, and my helpful father told me how to shut off the propane line to the fireplace. I am pretty sure the leak is stopped, and after an hour of open windows and fresh air, I am going to make dinner with my gas stove.

Will be back to blog again if my house doesn't explode into a giant ball of flames.

No comments: