Tuesday, February 17, 2009

today

Today was time at the hospital with a friend and her sick baby girl who is getting better - praise the Lord, lunch with my mom and the kids at McDonald's (who knew the southwest chicken salad was so delicious?), home now to do laundry, make dinner, and tidy up.


And I gave these beauties fresh water.





And I watched Joey enjoy his new skill. He loves swinging as much as I remember loving it when I was a child.






Then an evening with Adam and the kids -- a trip to the library is planned.

After all that, I think I'll be tired. Last night Adam and I fell asleep on the sofa watching the flames flicker in our fireplace. It was quite nice, and I hope to do it again sometime.

Maybe tonight. That would make for a delightful today.

1 comment:

grndmom/pop said...

Cherish the moments...clasp them to your heart..love you, mom