Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi, just me

  • I'm here.
  • I am tired from 6 stores this morning with the kids, home for a quick lunch, out to the park, home again, play out back on the swings, put Katie to bed, drink coffee, clear brush in the lot next door, put Joey to bed, and make dinners.
  • I love the warm weather because it gives me a reason to be outside where I can hide from everything that needs to be done inside.
  • Have you tried the new candy bar called the Thingamajig? It is sister to the Whatchamacallit. I believe both are worthy of enjoying. 220 calories of happiness.
  • We (the kids and I) are eating pizza for dinner tonight. We ate pizza for dinner last night. Homemade - cheap and pretty good, but pizza shops (real ones) still have a better crust.
  • Katie is up from her nap and crying in her crib. She needs some mama love.

1 comment:

Musing Truth said...

I'm so jealous that your kids can do 6 stores - I dont want to even try!! Thank goodness for 24 hour drugstores!!

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you!! ;)