Friday, January 9, 2009

tagged

With nothing of any interest to say today, I was pleased to see Anne has tagged me for this:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Here it is --



Adam took this picture with my new phone. He was fooling around with all the settings, and told Joey to open his mouth while he took one in the "negative" mode. He really is a beautiful boy.


So now I have to tag 4 others. Hmm...


I am so breaking the rules! All my bloggy buds have basically been tagged already by others, so I am breaking the tagging cycle and just posting this completely pointless picture. You can report my bad behavior to Anne if you like. :)

No comments: