- Snow pants - $2 from Salvation Army.
- Coat - given to me by my sister (somehow with three boys of her own she had a coat to spare)
- Boots - hand-me-down from my friend Katie.
- Hat - Adam's (Joey has a rather large head)
- Mittens - the ones I bought for Katie at Marshalls for $4 (he does have his own pair that I got for about a dollar at JCP with my $10 coupon, but those make it difficult for him to make snowballs.)
And I am thankful that although I wish I could have taken a full snowy day photo shoot, the kids stood still long enough for me to take at least one picture.
And I am thankful that there are no fashion police in my backyard to comment on Katie's lovely outfit.