Friday, May 15, 2009

i surrender

Blueberry, you win. I thought I could beat you and your wicked hormonal weapons, but I am powerless. I thought I would eat yesterday, but you said "Uh, uh! Only 3/4 of a Pedialyte popsicle for you, Mama! Ha!" I thought I would be able to keep up with all the outside spring chores, but you said, "Sit down, or you'll be sorry!" I thought I would see Joey's birthday dinner of pizza and cake (two of my absolute faves) and revel in some food-loving bliss, but instead, at your bidding, I turned the other way and had a sip of watered down apple juice.

You win. I surrender. I love you anyway.

2 comments:

grndmom/pop said...

but.....I love that little blueberry :)....and tell our Joey it's H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!
love you much, grandmom xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

NANETTE! Congratulations!! What a blessing! Praise God for your little blueberry. LOL that your whole fam is preggo, according to Miss Katie. ;o) Congrats to you all!