Friday, May 8, 2009

healed!

I am pleased to report that by Thursday I was back to my good ol' self. Back to the whole mommy and homemaking business. I dug out from under the mess that resulted from three days of the plague and Adam not coming home until about nine each of those nights. My mom was the most wonderful helper and took the kids for me at lunchtime on Tuesday and all day Wednesday. The kids were thrilled, and I was relieved to rest and suffer through the terrible nausea and well, you know. I cannot express how thankful I am for her help - she really saved the day.

I will blog more, but I have much to do still, so I cannot justify a lot of time here today. I'll be back soon, I promise.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I hope all you mothers have a terrific Mother's Day. What do you have planned?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better!! Happy Mother's Day, Nanette! I'll be celebrating in all of my indulgent glory with lots and lots of Dunkin Donuts iced coffees, LOL. What else? :o)