Thursday, November 6, 2008

Three Thanks Thursday

Today I am thankful that:

  1. The election is over, finally over. It did not turn out how I had hoped, but I don't have to sit around and mope. The kids and I have started to pray for Mr. Obama's salvation and that he will see the truth of God's Word.
  2. I can pray for my friend who is in the middle of a hard trial. I am not stuck with just giving care, concern, and hugs. I have the gift of talking to my Father and Creator about her needs. And I pray knowing He loves and cares for her a billion times more than I do.
  3. I had bacon with my Thursday waffles. If you haven't guessed by now, I am a food lover. And the salty crunch of the bacon was the perfect compliment to Adam's waffles.

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who trusteth in him! Psalm 34:8

No comments: