Monday, February 14, 2011

staying

(More of our Disney trip.
I am trying to include things here that I won't have in the photo book I am putting together, so sorry if all this is boring.)

Photobucket

Adam treated the family to a stay at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort. It was so lovely. The main building, The Carriage House, and the grounds have an equestrian theme.

Photobucket
(Adam took the kids swimming every night, and they practically had the whole place to themselves.)

In the lobby were these pictures of horses from various animated Disney movies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love that special touch. And Bullseye is so cute.


This was our building.

Photobucket

And that was also the warm Florida sunshine. I loved that sunshine. I miss it.

1 comment:

grndmom/pop said...

I'm so glad you were able to get away -- and have some memorable family time. :} xoxo