Tuesday, February 8, 2011

leaving


We're going to Disney World!!!!

Photobucket



I have a feeling I better get my rest now...

Photobucket



The slowest thirty minutes of their lives

Photobucket




The plane ride went well, in part because the flight wasn't crowded and partly due to the fact that when we want to, we use Lizzie's raisin addiction to our advantage.

Photobucket


Wah..Wah!

Lizzie, shhh.

Wah!

Here. Eat some raisins.

Quiet munching sounds.

Photobucket

If she had three hands, she would use them all to shove the raisins in.



Joey had fun with Daddy's various i devices, while Katie had fun things to do like eat teeny pretzels and sip apple juice out of a tiny straw.

Photobucket

And later, when I refused to give her any more raisins because I am the one that suffers from the mass consumption (gross), Lizzie was enthralled with her Dad's magical power that makes music come out of thin black wires.

Photobucket



No comments: