Sunday, April 11, 2010

a little bit of lizzie

Photobucket


So sorry for the simple posts full of photos of my children, which I am sure I find much more appealing and cute than you do because they are mine, after all. Someday I will write something again.

Please forgive the fact that none of the above photos are in perfect focus. I currently lack the photography skills one needs to take an indoor photo without a flash of a baby in a bouncy seat that is not a little fuzzy. (I am sure that the previous sentence could use a re-write because it could possible read that the bouncy seat is fuzzy, when I was trying to say the photo was fuzzy. See, it is just better if I don't write.)

Happy day to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the pictures of your kids - they are very cute!