Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well, here we go...

I am here on my blog posting about starting my blog. Blogging brilliance.

I know there are already fourteen million blogs out there, and the world doesn't need to hear what one more SAHM has to say. So why am I doing this?

I am not hoping to be profound, or funny, or insightful, but rather truthful. I want to share with you the very real ups and downs of my life. When you read here, my hope is that you will finish with a sigh of relief that there is someone out there just like you (but probably worse). Or someone who has made the same mistakes you have made, or fought the same battles, or felt the same feelings.

I can imagine I am a great writer that will astound you with my talent. The reality is I will just be writing about the everyday "stuff" I live through with all my human weaknesses. But the best thing about sharing how absolutely weak I am, is that I can share how He is made strong.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
II Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

Musing Truth said...

I am honored to be your first commentor. (is that a word?)

You will be an awesome blogger!!! Can't wait to continue reading!!

And I am afraid that I will have to work out my punctuation quirks as well. I seem to love dashes and semicolons. And I really need to stop thinking quite so hard because I am tense once again.

So, go, NO NO NANETTE!!

No No Nanette said...

thank you very much, Miss Musing. I will enjoy reading you too.

Thank for being my first;)