Sunday, May 15, 2011

learned

Lessons of the first trimester I have been reminded of in these past few weeks:

1. No matter how much of a good idea your weird pregnant appetite tells you it is to eat a big bowl of baked beans for lunch -- it isn't. Ever.

2. Someone will inevitably get the stomach bug while you suffer from morning sickness. Consider each yucky crib sheet change as some bonus supermom points.

3. An awesome husband who takes over cooking dinner, grocery shopping, changing yucky morning diapers, and numerous other household duties is an invaluable asset. Do not take him for granted. Love him, thank him, and promise him you will be normal again...soon.

4. There is no such thing as too much peanut butter and jelly.

5. When you have an opportunity to sit, sit. Sitting is wonderful.

6. When you have the opportunity to sleep, sleep. Sleeping is even better than sitting.

7. Growing a baby is hard work, but it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it I miss my appetite I have become the worlds pickiest eater. I love sleeping and I to am thankful for my wonderful husband. ~Jess :-)