Tuesday, May 17, 2011

little people live here

Little people make the house noisy. They fill it up with crumbs. They leave artwork on the refrigerator door and on the wall in the foyer.
And they do things like this:
Katie was here
An interesting discovery I made while turning off the bathroom light before bed that made me smile and enjoy her Katie-ness just a bit more.

There is an even littler little person in this house who discovered she can do things like climb on top of the kids table,

Photobucket


Photobucket

stand on top of stools to see what is out of view,

Photobucket

Photobucket

and climb on top of the kitchen table when she needs to study the nutritional value of a Happy Meal.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(She realized that sadly, the food standards in this household have taken a turn for the worse since my stomach got all weird and icky with the pregnancy. Hopefully we'll be back to normal in a couple weeks.)

And, alas, I am stuck with no clever way to finish this post.
I will blame that on being pregnant too; which, I guess, is the result of a little person living inside of me, so there's my ending after all. :)

So, what have your little people been up to lately?

(update: I just re-read this post at 9:50 and found a typo in each of the first three sentences. Arg! What is wrong with me?!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

May that kid stay chunky forever...